Panda Software Announces the Availability of the New Titanium Antivirus 2004 Beta Version
MADRID, October 9, 2003 – Panda Software has launched the new Titanium Antivirus 2004 beta version. This powerful antivirus solution, designed to completely protect home users from all kinds of malicious codes, is the result of the continuous development process of the widely acclaimed Panda Antivirus Titanium.
Titanium Antivirus 2004 is an “install and forget” solution which, unlike other products on the market, offers truly proactive protection against all kind of viruses.
Its advanced new features combine ease of use with unrivalled virus detection and disinfection capacity. Not only does it protect from viruses, worms and Trojans, but also against other serious security threats such as dialers, jokes, hoaxes, etc. By including protection against some of the most damaging types of malware, Panda Software has broken away from the outdated concept which limits IT security to just virus protection.
Titanium Antivirus 2004 offers a series of exceptional benefits including:
– Automatic detection and elimination of viruses in inbound and outbound e-mail, as well as when users browse or download files from the Internet.
– New SmartClean2 technology, able to automatically repair damage produced by latest generation viruses to the computer’s configuration.
– Protection against dialers, jokes, hacking tools, hoaxes and other applications that can cause serious damage to systems.
– Detection and solution of system security flaws that may be used by viruses to get into computers or run automatically.
– Armoring and self-diagnosis of the antivirus. Titanium Antivirus 2004 includes a new technology that ‘armors’ antivirus files in order to prevent attacks from viruses designed to disable these kind of applications.. In addition, it carries out a self-diagnosis to check that the program is operating correctly at all times.
– Warnings to users when new viruses and security threats appear, displaying up-to-the-minute information directly on the computer’s desktop..
– Discreet Protection, thanks to its UltraFast engine, which scans systems exhaustively with a minimal use of system resources.
– Daily and automatic updates without user intervention, providing more effective protection against new viruses.
In addition, Titanium Antivirus 2004 includes 24h-365d Tech Support and 24h-SOS Virus, to provide a rapid response to any incidents.
Titanium Antivirus 2004 beta version is available at:
About Panda Software
Panda Software (