NWG Technologies Announces SSL ClearView Reporter for Feature-Rich Statistical Reporting
DETROIT, Dec. 8 — NWG Technologies LLC today announced the availability of its SSL ClearView Reporter(TM) application for the Juniper Networks SSL VPN product lines. SSL ClearView Reporter logs data from one or more SSL VPN devices and generates feature-rich reports that provide security professionals valuable insight into network usage and user activity.
Written expressly for the Juniper Networks SSL VPN, the SSL ClearView Reporter operates as a standalone solution and as an enhancement to the reporting capabilities of Juniper Networks’ NetScreen Central Manager. Actionable features of this new application include:
* Feature-rich statistical reporting capability – Reporting categories include application usage reports, bandwidth usage reports, configuration change reports, cluster status reports, URL access reports and user activity reports.
* Trend analysis – Historical reporting capability to aid in predicting usage growth, and in performing capacity planning of bandwidth, hardware and software.
* Proactive management – Ability to identify potential bottlenecks and proactively address issues before they impact your business systems.
* Internal charge-back program – Capture the appropriate information to implement or augment internal charge-back systems.
* Reduce administrative cost – Reporting efficiencies allow security administrators to spend significantly less time and effort on monitoring the network and application usage.
* Compliance and auditing – Track user activity and administrative changes to meet industry standards and regulatory compliance.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL ON SSL CLEARVIEW REPORTER
“It’s good to see a vendor present syslog data in a clear, concise manner, as NWG Technologies has accomplished with their ClearView Reporter solution for the Juniper Networks SSL VPN product,” says Scott Loach, Senior Information Security Engineer for Raymond James Financial. “ClearView Reporter allows us to run detailed, on-demand reports in real time, and retrieve critical detailed user and usage information with just a couple of mouse clicks. It produces the reports in a very timely manner, and displays them in an easy to read and use format as well as allowing export of the data in other useful formats. Our hope is that NWG Technologies will target other vendors who choose to log via syslog and produce a similar solution that provides the same kind of valuable data.”
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
NWG Technologies’ SSL ClearView Reporter is currently shipping. Pricing starts at $4,995 including a rack-mountable hardened appliance with a Web- based management interface and first year maintenance. The SSL ClearView Reporter client can be installed on any Windows® 2000 or higher PC. NWG Technologies’ SSL ClearView Reporter is available exclusively through NetWorks Group. Product information and purchase inquiries can be sent to email@example.com .
ABOUT NWG TECHNOLOGIES
NWG Technologies LLC is a privately held information security technology company that develops innovative security solutions designed to fill technology gaps in the security marketplace. For more information, please visit http://www.nwgtechnologies.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SSL ClearView Reporter is a trademark of NWG Technologies. Juniper Networks is a registered trademark of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. ®Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.