Paradial announced the general availability of Paradial’s RealTunnel 2.0. In addition to making it simple for customers to deliver guaranteed and secure connections across networks, geographical areas and organizational boundaries, the new version enhances the award winning product with new features and standards-based provisioning capabilities on a significantly reduced footprint.
New features include:
– Support for ICE/STUN/TURN, UDP, TCP and HTTPS relay support including HTTP proxy and authentication schemes.
– Small client footprint.
– Available as SDK for softphones and hardphones, and as a stand-alone enterprise proxy for corporate networks.
– SOAP provisioning interface.
Key Product Facts
– The only truly open solution on the market supporting any SIP client and any SIP Registrar.
– Small footprint SDK.
– Most comprehensive FW/NAT product available. RealTunnel supports voice, video and T.120 application sharing across any firewall.
– The customers can use existing network infrastructure firewalls.
– No network or firewall modification is required.
– Excellent voice and video quality.
Supported network protocols:
– SIP (RFC3261)
– STUN (RFC3489)
– Symmetric Response (RFC3581)
– Extension Header Field for Registering Non-Adjacent Contacts (RFC 3327)
– Locating SIP Server (SIP DNS)
The most common HTTP proxy authentication schemes are supported:
– Basic authentication
– Digest authentication
– NTLM authentication
– Proxy pac scripts