Book signings at RSA Conference 2008
From the RSA Conference Blog: “Our speakers and panelists are a very prolific group with many titles to their names.Ã‚Â Each year our bookstore partner, Digital Guru, makes a major effort to stock as many of the authors participating in the Conference as possible.”
Book signingsÃ‚Â at RSA Conference this year are a definite do not miss. Here’s a short list of what you can expect:
- Phillip Hallam-Baker, Principal Scientist, VeriSign Inc. has authoredÃ‚Â The dotCrime Manifesto: How to Stop Internet Crime.Ã‚Â He will be at RSA Conference and speaking on two panels:Ã‚Â DEV-107 Security Usability: The New ChallengeÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â STA-302 Extended Validation: Raising the Bar for Internet Trust.
- Ira Winkler’s newest book was published shortly after RSA Conference 2007,Ã‚Â Zen and the Art of Information Security. Ira is presentingÃ‚Â EXP-108 How to Take Down the Power GridÃ‚Â and is participating on the panelÃ‚Â CONS-107 Protecting the Homeland: How to Win the Botnet Battle?
- Billy Hoffman, HP Security Labs and Bryan Sullivan, Microsoft Corporation, recently publishedÃ‚Â Ajax Security. They will be presentingÃ‚Â HT2-303 Ajax Applications: A Blueprint for Disaster.
- Andrew (Yehuda) Lindell, Chief Cryptographer (and Assistant Professor), Aladdin Knowledge Systems (and Bar-Ilan University, Israel) has published a new book,Ã‚Â Introduction to Modern Cryptography. He is on three Cryptography panels:Ã‚Â CRYP-106 Cryptographic Building Blocks,Ã‚Â CRYP-107 Fairness in Secure ComputationÃ‚Â andÃ‚Â CRYP-108 Message Authentication Codes.
- Brian Chess & Jacob West, Fortify Software, have writtenÃ‚Â Secure Programming with Static AnalysisÃ‚Â and are presentingÃ‚Â EXP-401 Learn to Stop Fuzzing and Find More Bugs.