SSL VPN for virtual environments
New AEP Netilla SSL VPN Virtual Edition is a pre-packaged software-only virtual appliance that streamlines secure remote application access installations on virtual server offerings such as VMware ESX.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Netilla VE enables enterprise customers and services providers to quickly spin-up new remote access projects on demand within an existing virtualized server infrastructure without requiring new appliance hardware. The new Netilla VE product also allows IT security managers to take advantage of streamlined hardware maintenance processes, lower data-center power consumption and improved business continuity benefits inherent in server virtualization deployments.
Netilla VE is made further cost effective for service providers and enterprise deployments as a result of a blanket annual per-site license which includes unlimited virtual machines (VMs), unlimited concurrent user counts plus standard business hours maintenance and support. This unparalleled scalability enables on-the-fly user capacity increases without incurring additional licensing costs.Ã‚Â Extended 24×7 maintenance and support is available for a nominal additional fee.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
Netilla VE Features:
- Deep Application Support: Terminal Services, VDI, Citrix, Web-based applications, SharePoint, Exchange, ANY TCP-based application, and SSL Tunnel (IPsec replacement) capability
- Web-Based Management: No complex CLI to learn
- Seamless Authentication: Plugs in to Active Directory, SecureID, LDAP, Novell NDS, Radius, PKI, HSPD-12, and VASCO
- Industry Certifications: ICSA v3 and VPNC certified, FIPS 140-2 option available
- Client Machine Identification: Only PCs issued by the organization have access to specific resources; ensures access restriction in the event of unauthorized machine modification
- Load Balancing / Failover: Ã‚Â Unrivaled scalability; turn up virtualized Netilla servers at will with Netilla Load Balancer option for geographical diversity and site-site disaster recovery
- PacketTag Proxy: When integrated with AEP IDpoint identity-based access control appliance, provides packet-level auditing and user-level access control to sensitive network application resources
- Client Host Integrity: Scanning to assure that client devices maintain corporate standard anti-virus, firewall and other requirements prior to access.