Anti-spyware pioneer Lavasoft today announced the global release of Ad-Aware – Anniversary Edition, the latest version of their flagship product that celebrates 10 years of malware detection and removal.
- Radically reduced computer resource use:Ã‚Â Only 18% of CPU during scans – Improved 60% over the previous version, and markedly better than top competitors including AVG, Kaspersky, Norton 360, and PC Tools
- Rapid scans hitting 36 MB per second: Top scanning speed over AVG, Kaspersky, Norton, and PC Tools
- Behavior-based heuristics methodology to pinpoint the newest forms of malware
- Overhauled real-time blocking with the newly integrated Ad-Watch Live!
- Lavasoft SmartSet: Default settings based on our expert recommendations mean you are “good to go’ immediately after installation
- Lavasoft Toolbox: includes AutoStart Manager, ThreatWork, Process Watch and Hosts File Editor
- Real-time blocking and rootkit protection now also included with the Free version
- Available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, and Spanish, Traditional Chinese (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Japanese (new).
The price of Ad-Aware remains unchanged at $26.95 for the Plus version and $39.95 for the Pro version. The free version can be downloaded from HNS.
Here are some screenshots of Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition