The Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Express Base Station with 802.11n firmware 7.4.2 update provides several fixes, including:
- Fixes some problems with extending and maintaining connectivity with extended networks
- Fixes an issue with clients that enable 802.11 “Power Save”
- Fixes connectivity issues with some third-party devices
- Fixes an issue when the base station is configured for PPPoE
- Fixes some Back To My Mac issues with connectivity and support for third-party routers.
It is recommended that AirPort Utility 5.4.2 or later be installed before upgrading to Firmware version 7.4.2.