This year’s Next Gen IT Security conference is taking place in Singapore.
The event will look at:
- Maximizing ROI on IT investments
- Eliminating bottlenecks in virtualizing your IT systems
- Adopting an effective vendor management strategy
- Harnessing effective patch management strategies to avoid security vulnerabilities
- Discussing the global coordination efforts of developing a safer cyberspace for everyone
- Recognizing the growing importance of cyber forensics in today’s world.
Among the speakers for this conference would be the participation of representatives from international companies based in Singapore such as OWASP, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citco Funds, SingHealth, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase Bank, British Telecommunications, Professional Information Security Association (PISA), and others.
For further event details read the event brochure.