ClubHack2009 opens call for papers
India’s hacker convention ClubHack2009 announced its call for papers. The closing day for submissions is October 15th 2009.
The presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the presentation with 10 for the Q&A sessions.
Here are some of the topics that you can use as a guidelines for your submission:
- Protocol / application based vulnerability in networks and computers
- Firewall evasion techniques
- Intrusion detection/prevention
- SPAM fighting
- Data recovery and incident response
- Mobile security (cellular technologies)
- Virus and worms
- WLAN and Bluetooth security
- Analysis of malicious code
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Computer forensics
- File system security
- Secure coding and code analysis
- Hardware modification
- Patch writing for vulnerabilities
- Open source hacking toolkit
- Cyber crime and law.
To submit your proposal go here.