ZyXEL announced their 802.11n bonded ADSL2+ gateway for operators. The P663HN offers a home networking package with Bonded ADSL2+ modem, 11n Wireless, 4-Port switch and built-in firewall.
Bonded ADSL2+ technology allows service providers to double the bandwidth over existing copper infrastructure thus leveraging their investment to quickly deploy revenue generating services like IPTV, VoD and other applications.
The P663HN’s features:
- ADSL2+ Bonding – ATM-based multi-paired bonding groups two ports into one logical link, supporting up to 48Mbps downstream and 4Mbps upstream -Å¡?â€ž?Â® doubling the original speed. In addition, individual port bit rates can be freely and independently changed by their respective physical layer
- 802.11n Wireless – it uses draft 802.11n technology with multiple external antennas to maximize the speed and range of a wireless signal, eliminating Wi-Fi dead spots
- QoS – it is equipped with both ATM and IP QoS features, allowing operators to freely design their QoS policy based on a subscriber’s service plan
- TR-069 – With TR-069 standard management specifications, operators can remotely manage and configure customer devices
- WLAN/WPS button – eco-friendly wireless on/off button for managing energy consumption.