RSA Conference Europe keynote line-up
The complete line-up of keynote speakers for the 10th annual RSA Conference Europe has been announced. The conference, taking place from 20th-22nd October 2009 at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel in the U.K., will bring together international security experts and professionals to learn about the industry`s most important issues through first hand interaction with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies.
RSA Conference Europe will deliver its educational content through keynotes, tutorials, and 70+ sessions across 10 tracks.
Joining a list of impressive keynote speakers addressing the most relevant topics in security, RSA Conference has added to the programme Keith Mularski, Supervisory Special Agent at the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Cyber Initiative & Resource Fusion Unit, and Andy Auld, Head of Intelligence, e-Crime Department, Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), who will present a joint keynote entitled, “The Underground Economy.” They’ll discuss the inner workings of the global underground cyber economy and how international law enforcement teams come together to combat cyber criminals and emerging threats.
Other Keynote Speakers include:
- Herbert (Hugh) Thompson, Ph.D., Chief Security Strategist, People Security.
- Art Coviello, Executive Vice President, EMC and President, RSA, The Security Division of EMC and Chris Young, Senior Vice President, RSA, The Security Division of EMC.
- Amy Barzdukas, General Manager, Internet Explorer and Consumer Security, Microsoft Corp.
- Dave Hansen, Corporate Senior Vice President and General Manager, Security Management Business Unit, CA, Inc.
- Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, Qualys, Inc.
- Nick Leeson, the rogue trader whose unchecked risk-taking caused the biggest financial scandal of the 20th century with the collapse of Barings Bank is the closing keynote speaker.