Cybera announced SECURE|WAVE, its wireless intrusion detection service that identifies threats and vulnerabilities by analyzing wireless network traffic, and is designed for enterprise customers in the retail, restaurant, convenience and healthcare industries.
The solution’s features include:
- Dedicated wireless sensor that captures in real-time all wireless access points, clients, connections and logs all wireless activity and threats to hosted servers
- SCW-201 appliance that supports 802.11a,b,g,n protocols on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Standardized PCI reporting optimized for multi-location enterprises
- Automatic self configuration allows for a plug-and-play deployment
- Hosted security information and event management (SIEM) analyzes events to identify threats, generates automatic alerts and provides historical audit trail for at least 12 months
- Customer reports and management integrated into Cybera’s SMART|VIEW customer portal.
The solutions provides merchants with complete visibility over the wireless airspace. Through real-time wireless scanning, Cybera monitors and alerts customers of potential security threats.
The security as a service (SaaS) model reduces the cost of deployment by eliminating the need for expensive equipment, network storage and reporting software. Through self-configuring remote sensors, the solution integrates with any enterprise network based on internet or private access.