Wireshark 1.2.7 released
Wireshark is a popular network protocol analyzer. It is used for troubleshooting, analysis, development, and education.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- SNMPv3 Engine ID registration.
- Open file dialog always displayed when clicking anywhere on Wireshark.
- tshark reports wrong number of bytes on big dumpfiles with -z io,stat.
- Negative INTEGER number displayed as positive number in SNMP dissector.
- Add support for FT_BOOLEAN fields to wslua FieldInfo.
- Wireshark crashes w/ GLib error when trying to play RTP stream.
- Windows 2000 support has been restored.
- Wrong dissection on be_cell_id_list for bssmap.
- I/O Graph dropdown boxes not working correctly.
- Runtime Error when right-clicking field and selecting “Filter Field Reference”.
- In GSM SMS PDU TPVPF showing wrong.
- Profinet: May be wrong defined byte meaning.
- GLib-CRITICAL Message.
- Certain EDP display filters trigger Wireshark/tshark runtime error.
- Some NCP frames trigger “Dissector bug, protocol NCP”.
- The encapsulation abbreviation “bluetooth-h4” is ambiguous.