(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 26 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 26 has been released today.
Table of contents
- PCI: Security’s lowest common denominator
- Analyzing Flash-based RIA components and discovering vulnerabilities
- Logs: Can we finally tame the beast?
- Launch arbitrary code from Excel in a restricted environment
- Placing the burden on the bot
- Data breach risks and privacy compliance: The expanding role of the IT security professional
- Authenticating Linux users against Microsoft Active Directory
- Hacking under the radar
- Photos: Infosecurity Europe 2010
- Securing the office in your pocket
- iPhone backup, encryption and forensics
- The growing problem of cyber bullying
- Secure collaboration: Managing the inside threat posed by trusted outsiders
- SMS spamming
- A new scalable approach to data tokenization.