The Cloud Security Alliance will be hosting the second “Cloud Security Alliance Summit at Black Hat”. The CSA Summit at Black Hat will be presented as a half-day session concurrent with the popular Black Hat Briefings.
The CSA faculty will consist of veteran Black Hat presenters focused on cloud issues. Qualys CTO Wolfgang Kandek will be speaking on CSA Application Security Findings at 11-11:30am.
Highlights of the Summit include:
- A keynote presentation from noted cloud security expert and CSA founding member, Christopher Hoff.
- Cloud threat case studies
- Secure software development in the cloud
- Hypervisor: past, present and future
- Hacking identity in the cloud
- New research announcements from CSA.
The CSA Summit is open to all Black Hat Briefings registrants, which is July 28-29, 2010 at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas
CSA members interested in attending the CSA Summit at Black Hat are being offered an exclusive 20% discount for the event.
In related news – on Wednesday, July 28, Qualys will host an epic party you will not want to miss. RSVP today and come have a few drinks with the Help Net Security team!