ClamAV for Windows 2.0 is designed to provide the ClamAV community with a Windows AV solution incorporating all the standard desktop AV features one would expect from any commercial package.
This includes: on access scanning, on demand scanning, quarantine, and removal. Additionally, it includes a cloud-based protection engine, community-based protection, and companion mode protection features.
- Community visualization – The ability to graphically view your connected community of ClamAV for Windows users. This gives you access to the threat landscape and stats for your connected communities and where you stand compared to your relationships.
- Community notices – Real-time access to news about new threats and emerging trends.
- Scheduled scanning – The ability to schedule complete system scans, and context menu scanning of individual files.
- SPERO engine – New machine learning based protection engine.
- Updating – In product updates and notifications of new and improved versions of ClamAV for Windows.