Google Chrome 5.0.375.127 has been released to the Stable Channel on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and fixes the following security issues:
-  Critical Memory corruption with file dialog
-  Memory corruption with SVGs
-  Bad cast with text editing
-  Possible address bar spoofing with history bug
-   Memory corruption in MIME type handling
-  Crash on shutdown due to notifications bug
-  Stop omnibox autosuggest if the user might be about to type a password
-  Memory corruption with Ruby support
-  Memory corruption with Geolocation support.
Most of the vulnerabilities have been rated high and critical, and researchers have been awarded from $500 to $2000 for their discovery.