Nagios monitors your entire IT infrastructure to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly.
In the event of a failure, Nagios can alert technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers.
Enhancements in version 3.2.2:
- Patch to new_mini_epn to allow any command line length without breaking on extra trailing or leading whitespace
- Patch to mini_epn to allow any command line length
- Patch to speed up loading of state retention data
- Custom notifications are now suppressed during scheduled downtime
- Added code to warn user about exit code of 126 meaning plugin is not executable
- Scheduled downtime can now start on SOFT error states
- Main window frame URL can now be specify with a “corewindow=” parameter
- Improved config CGI shows commands, command args in an easier to use manner
- Added ability for NEB modules to override execution of event handlers (Sven Nierlein)
- Custom macros are no longer cleaned/stripped as they are user-defined and should be trusted.