WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
Changes in version 4.3 beta:
- Increased socket internal buffer size for SSH. It should improve transfer speed.
- Environment variables are resolved in path to external editor.
- Include/exclude masks can be used when moving files between local and remote directories.
- Add to Bookmarks and Refresh commands added to context menus of panel path labels.
- Change: With FTP protocol, passive mode is used by default.
- Change: Links to website and help are no longer created in start menu folder.
- Autocomplete disabled for most of the combo boxes.
- SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-09-27, revision 9010).
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0a.
- Bug fix: Error when refreshing panel content.
- Bug fix: Error when more background transfers finish at the same moment.
- Bug fix: Script does not abort after receiving no answer for prompt, when running in batch mode.
- Bug fix: Main window appeared in background, when prompt for master password appeared during authentication.