WinSCP 4.3 beta released
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
Changes in version 4.3 beta:
- Increased socket internal buffer size for SSH. It should improve transfer speed.
- Environment variables are resolved in path to external editor.
- Include/exclude masks can be used when moving files between local and remote directories.
- Add to Bookmarks and Refresh commands added to context menus of panel path labels.
- Change: With FTP protocol, passive mode is used by default.
- Change: Links to website and help are no longer created in start menu folder.
- Autocomplete disabled for most of the combo boxes.
- SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-09-27, revision 9010).
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0a.
- Bug fix: Error when refreshing panel content.
- Bug fix: Error when more background transfers finish at the same moment.
- Bug fix: Script does not abort after receiving no answer for prompt, when running in batch mode.
- Bug fix: Main window appeared in background, when prompt for master password appeared during authentication.