(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 30 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Transaction monitoring as an issuer fraud risk management technique in the banking card payment system
- IPv6: Saviour and threat
- The hard truth about mobile application security: Separating hype from reality
- Don’t fear the auditor
- Book review: Kingpin
- Secure mobile platforms: CISOs faced with new strategies
- Security needs to be unified, simplified and proactive
- Whose computer is it anyway?
- 10 golden rules of information security
- The token is dead
- Book review: IPv6 for Enterprise Networks
- Cyber security revisited: Change from the ground up?