Non-native encrypted tape extraction
RenewData now offers the non-native extraction and restoration of encrypted tapes. With the addition of this capability, clients can react to legal matters or regulatory investigations in a timely manner.
With the company’s proprietary “non-native environment” technology, files are extracted directly from media without the need to re-create the native environment.
Files that span across more than one tape can be extracted or restored without multiple reads or having to process each tape in the original sequence.
This is made possible by the company’s patent-pending “single-pass” processing technology. Both of these capabilities streamline the number of steps and the amount of time required for processing media while also reducing costs.
RenewData’s tape service benefits include:
- Ability to process a high volume of email in all known formats.
- Dynamic file listing reports that provide specific details about individual files on delivered media.
- Extraction technology that streamlines the process and reduces expenses.
- Proprietary filtering tools that maximize the relevancy of the resulting data.
- Capacity to process more than 10 terabytes of data per day.
- Data secured in an ISO/27001 certified, state-of-the-art data center that maximizes security and offers tremendous scalability.