Prenus is a hacked together Ruby script that can consume Nessus 2 files – with the help of an updated ruby-nessus gem.
Prenus allows the output of a few different formats, including:
- Static HTML files with jQuery Datatables and Highcharts graphs
- XLS file (Actually a HTML Table with an .xls extension) with unique Nessus vulns and associated IPs
- Afterglow (afterglow.sourceforge.net/), 2 column CSV files
- Circos (circos.ca) tableviewer text file
- Hosts information, formatted in a 3 column CSV output.