eIQnetworks releases next generation SIEM
eIQnetworks announced SecureVue NGS, a next-generation SIEM solution that provides log management, event management, network behavioral analysis and intelligent security search.
SecureVue NGS helps customers address complex security and compliance challenges such as:
- Centralized log management, including the ability to centralize, encrypt, normalize and categorize all security-related logs and events, in support of key regulations and standards including PCI, HIPAA, FISMA SOX, and more
- Proactive security monitoring and discovery of current information security threats with simple, straightforward analysis and correlation of billions of logs and events per day and immediate notification to appropriate personnel in the event of an incident or abnormality
- Real detection of APTs, rogue insiders, zero-day malware and other cyber threats
- Intelligent security search, allowing security analysts and information assurance professionals to quickly identify the underlying root causes of incidents and issues
- Quick deployment and management of a centralized log management and SIEM solution without the need for professional services or dedicated security teams.
“Organizations continue to over-spend on pricey SIEM 1.0 and SIEM 2.0 solutions that are too complex, require extensive customization in order to deliver value, and ultimately never get fully deployed,” commented Mike Paquette, chief strategy officer at eIQnetworks. “With increasing demands for addressing security, compliance and cyber threats, there is a critical need for an easy-to-deploy, less complex log management and SIEM solution. SecureVue NGS meets this requirement with a cost-effective and rapid time-to-value solution that can deliver in one hour.”