(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 36 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- What makes security awareness training successful?
- Review – Incapsula: Enterprise-grade website security
- Five questions for Microsoft’s Worldwide Chief Security Advisor
- Computer forensic examiners are from Mars, attorneys are from Venus
- In the field: RSA Conference 2012 Europe
- A mobile environment security assessment
- Hack In The Box CEO on the information security landscape
- In the field: IRISSCERT Cybercrime Conference 2012
- Comply or die: The importance of a business-centric approach to compliance
- Hackers can get in when systems are off: The risks of lights out management
- It’s just the guest wireless network… right?