Lepide Software launched Lepide Exchange Migration Services – a remote, end-to-end migration services for doing Exchange-to-Exchange (on-premise) migrations and Exchange to Office 365 migration remotely.
Migration to Cloud (Online Exchange)
- From Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 to Office 365
- From Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 to any other hosted Exchange Service.
Cross-Forest and Intra-Forest Migrations. In both directions i.e. from lower to higher Exchange versions and vice-versa.
- Direct Migration from Exchange Server 2003 to 2013. (Without doing “double-hop” migration i.e. from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007/2010 and then to Exchange 2013)
- Exchange Server 2003 to 2007 and 2010.
- Exchange Server 2007 to 2010 and 2013.
- Exchange Server 2010 to 2013.
Main features of this service are:
- Does both Intra-Forest and Cross-Forest Migration
- Migration is done remotely from Lepide’s site on client’s site.
- Complete ownership of the migration process where clients get complete end-to-end migration support.
- Requirement based post-migration support.
- Manages co-existence scenarios where the same mailbox can exist in sync in both source and target environment.
- Migrates Mailboxes, Public Folders, Mailboxes and Public Folders’ Permissions and Properties, Global Address List (GAL), Outlook Profiles and Rules.
How it works?
1. A conference call will be schedule where our Exchange Server experts will analyze your all requirements in detail.
2. Mails you a high-level project plan along with the quote based on information collected
3. Lepide does the migration remotely. After migration, project sign-off is done after client’s confirmation that everything is up to their satisfaction.
4. Requirement based post-migration support can be provided based on mutual discussion.