(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. We’ve redesigned the magazine from the ground up and issue 57 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Achieving zero false positives with intelligent deception
- Expected changes in IT/OT convergence and industrial security
- Testing machine learning products requires a new approach
- Why do we need a risk-based approach to authentication?
- Healthcare organizations and the cloud: Benefits, risks, and security best practices
- A deep dive into blockchain and Bitcoin
Get the latest issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine and subscribe for free here.