Bandura Cyber improves performance and functionality of its Threat Intelligence Gateway
Bandura Cyber, the leading provider of automated and actionable, turnkey threat intelligence-driven network security, announced the next generation of its market leading Bandura Cyber Threat Intelligence Gateway (TIG).
Continuing their momentum throughout 2019, these product updates follow a $10 million funding round, a key strategic channel partner program launch, and greatly expanding wins in key market verticals.
New product capabilities include a next-generation threat intelligence filtering engine (TIG-NG), significant enhancements to the company’s cloud-based Global Management Center (GMC) and expanded threat intelligence sources and integrations.
Aimed at improving performance and functionality while expanding the massive and wide array of threat intelligence that powers the solution, these enhancements will further extend Bandura Cyber’s leadership position in the TIG market. TIG-NG will ship on all new appliances beginning on September 1, 2019.
The Bandura Cyber TIG-NG includes a next-generation, high-performance engine geared to dramatically increase performance of Bandura TIG appliances, both physical and virtual. Key TIG-NG features and improvement include:
- A high-performance packet processing engine based on Intel’s Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK).
- Support for over 150 million unique IP and domain indicators, up from 100 million previously.
- Threat intelligence source attribution enabling the association of IP and domain indicators with specific threat intelligence sources.
- An improved and more responsive user interface experience.
- Extremely low latency, high confidence blocking capabilities at wire speed.
“Customer-focused and built for automated threat protection, the Bandura Cyber TIG-NG defines the next generation of threat intelligence-driven network security and allows organizations to be better protected from cyber threats than ever before,” said Chris Fedde, CEO at Bandura Cyber.
“Already supporting 150 million unique IP and domain indicators, TIG-NG has catapulted us past our own industry leading performance benchmarks.”
In addition to this upgrade, Bandura Cyber has also made significant enhancements to the company’s cloud-based Global Management Center (GMC). GMC provides single-pane-of-glass visibility and control for enterprises, Managed Security Service and MSSPs that deploy multiple Bandura Cyber TIG appliances, whether physical or virtual.
The Bandura Cyber GMC is the place where customers can access significantly improved dashboards and reporting to easily configure and manage custom threat intelligence sources. The newly launched GMC will include the following enhancements:
- Improved management control for large-scale, distributed Bandura Cyber TIG deployments by enterprise, Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) providing the capability to easily configure, deploy, and manage Bandura Cyber TIG appliances across multiple customers and locations.
- New and improved dashboards with the addition of Top 10 Dashboard views for Countries and Autonomous System Number (ASN) enabling users to see the top 10 countries and ASNs by threat category.
- Scheduled reports that users can schedule to be delivered on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis.
- Easier programmability and automation with GMC now built on a REST-API based architecture. Anything that a user can do via GMC can also be done programmatically via API.
Bandura Cyber has also significantly expanded both its “out of the box” threat intelligence feeds and integrations. Bandura Cyber TIG customers now have access to a high-fidelity, predictive Domain Risk Score from DomainTools, available as a block list, that classifies domains as phishing, malware, and spam.
Bandura Cyber TIG now supports integrations for threat intelligence platforms including Anomali, ThreatConnect, and ThreatQuotient and support for an expanded range of ISAC/ISAO threat intelligence feeds, including FS-ISAC, MS-ISAC, and through a strategic partnership with the Global Resilience Federation (GRF) support for GRF eXchange, LS-ISAO, EASE and additional GRF communities.