Report: The State of Password Security in the Enterprise
A recent Authentication Security Strategy survey by Enzoic and Redmond magazine revealed insights into the way that passwords are currently being used in various organizations, and what the future looks like regarding this ubiquitous authentication method.
Read this research report to see:
- How much longer organizations expect to use passwords
- Attitudes toward password expirations
- Awareness of evolving password best practices
- What types of cyberattacks concern organizations the most
- Whether organizations have a way to know if passwords have been compromised
- The key characteristics of IT-focused authentication solutions
This report is no longer available.