SecurityMetrics Pulse helps businesses detect and monitor cyber threats
One problem many SMBs face is having adequate resources to manage and maintain good security practices. To help augment IT teams, SecurityMetrics created Pulse, a platform that provides SMBs with tools, training, and support to fight threat actors and provide needed network threat visibility.
The Pulse Security Platform helps businesses with both ecommerce and business location network security.
The Pulse Security Operations Service (SOS) helps IT teams strapped for resources to get crucial threat visibility. Pulse SOS helps businesses:
- Find their most pervasive threats with access to finely tuned and frequently updated scan engines
- Avoid a system lockout with ransomware and virus protection
- Spot threat actors in a network with asset discovery
- Lighten workloads with security team augmentation
- Prevent damage with prompt compromise notifications
- Track security progress with an up-to-date monthly analyst review and report
- Get a monthly cybersecurity consultation with a threat hunter
Kelly Redd, Director of Product Management, explains how Pulse can help overworked IT teams. “For IT Teams without a dedicated security staff who need fundamental cyber protection, SecurityMetrics’ Pulse SOS is a security operations service that’s built on the Pulse platform that uses network traffic analysis to provide threat visibility. Unlike other offerings, our product provides white glove service at an accessible price.”
Also, as part of the Pulse Platform, SecurityMetrics offers an ecommerce solution that provides support to IT teams. Shopping Cart Monitor helps vendors by detecting digital skimming, also known as formjacking or magecart attacks against payment checkout pages on ecommerce sites.
This new technology has the potential to save online retailers a significant amount of money and frustration since organizations can be held liable for damages.
Shopping Cart Monitor offers:
- Non-intrusive scanning of ecommerce payment pages
- Customizable notifications
- Regular alerts and support
- Straightforward and simple reporting
- Automated inspection
- Segmented lists of threat indicators
- User-friendly software
- 24/7 technical support