BlueVoyant has enhanced Splunk capabilities, with end-to-end consulting, implementation, and Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services.
With the increasing adoption of cloud technologies, organizations face a complex and rapidly evolving threat landscape. The service helps clients maximize their Splunk investment whether it be on the Splunk Cloud Platform or Splunk Enterprise.
“Splunk Your Way with BlueVoyant enables our clients to have industry-leading consulting, implementation, and cyber defense in a cost-effective manner,” said Drew Gibson, BlueVoyant senior director for the company’s Splunk Alliance.
“BlueVoyant has a strong relationship with Splunk, and is known for its dynamic expertise in the company’s products, helping our joint clients have greater control and visibility of their data usage and security posture,” Gibson added.
Key components of Splunk Your Way with BlueVoyant include:
- Enabling clients to collect, monitor, and analyze security data across on-premise, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments in a single platform
- Cloud-native SIEM (security information and event management) with real-time visibility to identify security threats and remediate them quickly
- Clients can reduce their data burden by 20% or more with a proprietary Data Readiness model that improves data quality and reduces costs
- Onboarding within a month for Existing Splunk users to quickly see the benefits of BlueVoyant
- Continuously improving client’s Splunk instance by using faster security content delivery, and parity between different SIEM and EDR (endpoint detection and response) tools
- Availability of numerous bundles of workshops, retainers, and MDR services to help clients optimize, implement, manage, and monitor and protect their Splunk instance
“BlueVoyant has the strength of our MDR for Splunk which we launched in 2021, aided by the expertise of thousands of Splunk deployments by our Concanon Professional Services division to provide a compelling service which helps the client get the most their Splunk investment, whether Splunk is installed ‘on-prem’ or via Splunk Cloud,” said Michael Cormier, managing director for Concanon, a BlueVoyant company.