This symposium will focus on the policy and operations necessary to ensure freedom of operation and defense of US Networks. Cyber leaders from all aspects of the defense community will come together to discuss the ever-evolving cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and opportunities that our nation faces. The event will focus on defensive cyber operations and the necessity of dominating cyberspace to fight and win in a multi-domain battle. The Symposium will also address the efforts by DHS to protect the US Government’s networks and the nation’s most critical infrastructure.
New topics for this year’s Symposium:
- Using automated systems to enhance speed and scale of cyber operations
- Defending and Protecting DoD networks through enhanced cyber situational awareness
- Integrating Cyber and EW components for enhanced capabilities
- Synchronizing warfighting elements in support of multi-domain battle
- Designing, building, deploying and integrating capabilities for the future fight.