The threat landscape is more and more complex. As the security profession in Europe matures, ever higher standards apply and new questions of ethics and duty of care are raised. At the same time, economic uncertainty means pressure remains on both security budgets and the need to prove the value of security to the organisation.
These are the strategic challenges currently posed to senior European security professionals.
This event is designed to be the place to find the full breadth and depth of learning needed to stay at the top of the profession for the year ahead.
Key reasons to attend:
- The event of choice for the most senior security professionals in Europe
- Practical learning, new solutions and visionary thinking all under one roof
- Topics: The business value of security; Cybersecurity; Insider threat; Terrorist risk outlook for European businesses
- Panel debates on the future of security technology and manned guarding services
- 50+ educational sessions and 3 keynotes
- Behind-the-scenes professional security tours
- CSO Roundtable Summit
- Exhibits and Technology & Solutions Theatre showcasing cutting edge security services and solutions