The conference is a free, online event with more than 30 sessions on the latest issues and trends in cybersecurity. Get an inside look from the AT&T Chief Security Office and hear guests from the federal government, CNN and more. Theme: “Securing the Everything.”
Here is some of what the experts will be talking about:
- What makes good open-source software, how to test it for security, and how to keep it running safely.
- Quantum computing: Friend or foe for security?
- Making a seven-layer vulnerability management salad.
- Automating cloud security compliance.
- Defending authentication from phishing attacks.
- Key legal topics for incident preparedness and response.
- Specific security sessions on 5G, connected cars, ad tech and more.