Information Warfare and Cyber Conflict Conference (IWC-3) 2020
The organizers have announced that the event has been canceled. New dates to be announced.
The pursuit of perfection has hampered organizations for too long. The cost to be 100% protected is extremely high – and never provides the expected protection.
Cyber Resilience is a new push by the government, and some in the industry, to say; We know we are going to get hacked/attacked. But…. How do we continue to operate when under an attack and get the mission done? How do we make a system resilient?
IWC-3 will be exploring through talks, concepts, and research, about how to keep critical infrastructure operational through an attack.
Examples of questions to be discussed:
- How do you detect the attack?
- How do you mitigate, isolate, or eradicate the attacker?
- How do you keep the mission or system going?
- What do you capture from the attacker to research better protection?
- How do you stop them the next time?