The organizers have announced that the event has been canceled. New dates to be announced.
The pursuit of perfection has hampered organizations for too long. The cost to be 100% protected is extremely high – and never provides the expected protection.
Cyber Resilience is a new push by the government, and some in the industry, to say; We know we are going to get hacked/attacked. But…. How do we continue to operate when under an attack and get the mission done? How do we make a system resilient?
IWC-3 will be exploring through talks, concepts, and research, about how to keep critical infrastructure operational through an attack.
Examples of questions to be discussed:
- How do you detect the attack?
- How do you mitigate, isolate, or eradicate the attacker?
- How do you keep the mission or system going?
- What do you capture from the attacker to research better protection?
- How do you stop them the next time?