ISSUE 13 (September 2007)
Issue 13 Contributors
A. N. Ananth
co-founder and CEO of Prism Microsystems
Senior Director of Application Security Engineering
Principle of Information Security & Compliance at Data- line, Inc.
Senior security consultant and security manager with Tecnocom
Ulf T. Mattsson
CTO of Protegrity.
Director of Engineering at GFI Software
Senior security consultant with Tecnocom,
IT security consultant
Founder and CTO of Codenomicon Ltd.
Principal, Telcordia Technologies
Table of contents
- Interview with Janne Uusilehto, Head of Nokia Product Security
- Social engineering social networking services: a LinkedIn example
- The case for automated log management in meeting HIPAA compliance
- Risk decision making: whose call is it?
- Interview with Zulfikar Ramzan, Senior Principal Researcher with the Advanced Threat Research team at Symantec
- Securing VoIP networks: fraud
- PCI DSS compliance: a difficult but necessary journey
- A security focus on China outsourcing
- A multi layered approach to prevent data leakage
- Safeguard your organization with proper password management
- Interview with Ulf Mattsson, Protegrity CTO
- DEFCON 15
- File format fuzzing
- IS2ME: Information Security to Medium Enterprise