Issue 14 Contributors
Host of PaulDotCom Security Weekly
Director of Compliance Reporting at Voyence
UK technical manager at Check Point
VP of product management at nCipher
Senior Security Consultant at Espion
President of Discount Security Cameras
Vice President of Engineering at GFI Software
Co-founder and CEO of EISST Ltd.
CEO of Tizor
Table of contents
- Attacking consumer embedded devices
- Review: QualysGuard
- CCTV: technology in transition – analog or IP?
- Interview with Robert “RSnake” Hansen, CEO of SecTheory
- The future of encryption
- Endpoint threats
- Review: Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0
- Interview with Amol Sarwate, Manager, Vulnerability Research Lab, Qualys Inc.
- Network access control: bridging the network security gap
- Change and configuration solutions aid PCI auditors
- Data protection and identity management
- Information security governance: the nuts and bolts
- 6 CTOs, 10 Burning Questions: AirDefense, AirMagnet, Aruba Networks, AirTight Networks, Fortress Technologies and Trapeze Networks