Issue 15 Contributors
Special assistant to the CTO at Trend Micro
Director of the Information and Technology and Operations research center and Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Rob P. Faber
infrastructure architect, consultant and senior engineer
Paul Sheldon Foote
Professor of Accounting at California State University, Fullerton.
Global Director of SophosLabs.
Student pursuing her Masters in Information Technology from California State University, Fullerton
Director of Information Security & Compliance at PlanIT Technology Group
Instructor, teaching Theory and Practice of Military Information Technology Sys- tems, at the United States Military Academy at West Point
Ulf T. Mattsson
CTO of Protegrity
Senior threat researcher at Trend Micro
Director of Neohapsis product testing lab
Information Technology Instructor at the United States Military Academy at West Point
Director at Sentrigo
IT Security Consultant
Chief Technology Officer of Panda Security
Chief Technology Officer for nuBridges
Course Director and Instructor, teaching Information Technology, at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Applied Trust Engineering
Table of contents
- Proactive analysis of malware genes holds the key to network security
- Advanced social engineering and human exploitation
- Free visualization tools for security analysis and network monitoring
- Internet terrorist: does such a thing really exist?
- Weaknesses and protection of your wireless network
- Fraud mitigation and biometrics following Sarbanes-Oxley
- Application security matters: deploying enterprise software securely
- The insider threat: hype vs. reality
- How B2B gateways affect corporate information security
- Reputation attacks, a little known Internet threat
- Data protection and identity management
- The good, the bad and the ugly of protecting data in a retail environment
- Malware experts speak: F-Secure, Sophos, Trend Micro