Issue 30 Contributors
Director of Technical Education, Cyber Threat Analysis Center, ESET North America
CTO of Redscan
Owner of BH Consulting, Founder of Ireland’s national CERT
Co-founder of SecurEnvoy
Banking security expert
Application Security Evangelist with HP Software
CEO of Federated Networks
CTO of Federated Networks
Vice President of Research and Development for Absolute Software
Information security manager
IT Security Consultant at Contraste Europe NV
Table of contents
- Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkitup?
- Transaction monitoring as an issuer fraud risk management technique in the banking up?
card payment systemup?
- IPv6: Saviour and threatup?
- The hard truth about mobile application security: Separating hype from realityup?
- Don’t fear the auditorup?
- Book review: Kingpinup?
- Secure mobile platforms: CISOs faced with new strategiesup?
- Security needs to be unified, simplified and proactiveup?
- Whose computer is it anyway?up?
- 10 golden rules of information securityup?
- The token is deadup?
- Book review: IPv6 for Enterprise Networksup?
- Cyber security revisited: Change from the ground up?
(IN)SECURE Magazine archive