IRISS Conference 2010 call for papers
IRISS will hold its first annual conference on the 18th of November 2010. This all day conference will focus on providing you with an overview of the current cyber threats facing businesses in Ireland and what you can do to help deal with those threats.
Experts on various aspects of cyber crime and cyber security will share their thoughts and experiences with you while a number of panel sessions will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the issues that matter to you most.
The IRISS Cyber Crime Conference, IRISSCON, will feature presentations by thought leaders from industry, academia and government.
Submissions are invited on the following topics
- Cyber Crime
- Cyber Security
- Incident Response
- Data Protection
- Incident Investigation
- Information Security Threats
- Information Security Trends
- Securing the Critical Network Infrastructure.
If you are interested in submitting a presentation proposal for IRISSCON please use the following form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT on 15th July 2010.
Please note that all papers submitted should be original material that will provide a learning opportunity for the conference attendees. Ideally, the submission should not be presented at any other seminars prior to the IRISS Cyber Crime 2010 seminar:
- Submissions that focus on marketing or directly promoting a company’s products or services will not be considered.
- Ideally papers should be submitted by the person(s) who will be presenting the material.
- Submissions entered by marketing or PR professionals, either external or internal, will not be
- Each Submission should include key lessons that conference attendees can apply in
- All submissions should be in English
- All presentations should be in English.
Speakers should note that due budget constraints IRISS will not be able to pay for speakers to attend the conference nor to pay for their expenses.