Google Chrome has been updated to 7.0.517.44 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame on the Stable channel. Along with the security fixes below, this build has an updated version of Flash.
- Use-after-free in text editing.
- Memory corruption with enormous text area.
- Bad cast with the SVG use element.
- Invalid memory read in XPath handling.
- Use-after-free in text control selections.
- Integer overflows in font handling
- Memory corruption in libvpx.
- Bad use of destroyed frame object.
- Type confusions with event objects.
- Out-of-bounds array access in SVG handling.