(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 28 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Database protocol exploits explained
- Review: MXI M700 Bio
- Measuring web application security coverage
- Inside backup and storage: The expert’s view
- Combating the changing nature of online fraud
- Successful data security programs encompass processes, people, technology
- Sangria, tapas and hackers: SOURCE Barcelona 2010
- What CSOs can learn from college basketball
- Network troubleshooting 101
- America’s cyber cold war
- RSA Conference Europe 2010
- Bootkits – a new stage of development.