Kingston Digital announced the DataTraveler 6000 (DT6000) USB Flash drive, which protects sensitive data with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation and 100-percent encryption.
For financial service organizations and government agencies that need the strongest data protection in mobile storage devices, the DT6000 meets data-at-rest regulations and is the most secure USB Flash drive available on the market.
The waterproof Kingston DT6000 utilizes Secured by Spyrus technology which supports 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode. XTS is current generation technology that provides much stronger protection than other block cipher modes such as CBC and ECB.
The DT6000 uses “military-grade’ elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), which is recommended by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) as part of its Suite B set of cryptographic algorithms.
Kingston DataTraveler 6000 features:
- Drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and encryption key is destroyed
- No passwords stored on device or host
- Hardware designed and assembled in the U.S.
- United States National Security Agency Suite B set of cryptographic on Board
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Secure channel communication
- Digitally signed firmware updates using Suite B SHA-384 and ECDSA P-384
- DT6000 can operate with AutoRun disabled
- Enforces tamper-free AutoRun files.