Testing expert James Whittaker, a former Google testing leader, and two top Google experts reveal exactly how Google tests software, offering best practices you can use.
How Google Test Sofware will enable you to:
- Discover practical, scalable techniques for analyzing risk and planning tests
- Implementing exploratory, black box, white box, and acceptance testing
- Getting usable feedback
- Tracking issues
- Choosing and creating tools
- Testing “Docs & Mocks,” interfaces, classes, modules, libraries, binaries, services, and infrastructure
- Reviewing code and refactoring
- Using test hooks, presubmit scripts, queues, continuous builds, and more.