The Seventh Annual Information Security Summit offers educational sessions presented by a world-class line up of keynote and featured presenters.
This year’s Summit and training classes, which will take place June 4-5, 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, will feature cutting-edge sessions, a wide variety of tracks, and more. Attendees will be provided with the opportunity to engage in thought provoking discussions, hear from industry leaders, have peer-to-peer conversations and network with some of the most interesting and influential people in the industry.
On June 4th, the Summit offers keynotes from noted information security experts including Bruce Schneier and Dave Kennedy.
Summit Tracks include Security Management, Applications Security, Digital Forensics and Emerging Issues and Technology.
Three special forums are available: The Executive Forum for Boards, C-Suite and Trusted Advisors, a Healthcare Privacy and Security Forum and a CISO Executive Forum.
- Dmitri Alperovitch, Co-Founder & CTO, Crowdstrike
- Kevin Cardwell, Lead Consultant, CESI
- Debbie Christofferson, CIPP/IT, CISSP, CISM
- Eric Cowperthaithe, VP, Adv Security & Strategy at Core Security
- John Dickson, Principal, The Denim Group
- Araceli Treu Gomes, Security Advisor, Verizon / Terremark
- Malcolm Harkins, VP, Intel Security Group
- Lori Harmon, Contrast Security
- Jerry Hoff, Principal Security Strategist, WhiteHat Security
- Samy Kamkar, Co-Founder, Unleak
- Rafal Los, Director of Solutions Research and Development, Accuvant
- Jim Manico, Secure Coding Instructor and Author, Manicode Security
- Joe McCray, Chief Technology Officer, Secure Ninja
- Matthew Prince, CEO, CloudFlare
- Marcus J. Ranum, CSO, Tenable Network Security
- Cynthia Marcotte Stamer. Esq., Solutions Lawyer
- Aaron Turner, Faculty at IANS and Founder & President, IntegriCell
- Mikko Varpiola, Founder, Codenomicon
- Jim Waggoner, Sr. Director Product Management, FireEye
- Ira Winkler, President, ISSA International and Secure Mentem.