RSA Conference today announced its initial line-up of keynote speakers for RSA Conference 2020, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from Monday, February 24 through Friday, February 28.
Acclaimed speakers include Mary Barra, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of General Motors Company, Tracy Edwards MBE, Round-the-World Sailor, Author and Social Activist, Kara Swisher, Co-founder and Editor-at-Large of Recode, and Dr. Peggy Whitson, Record-Breaking Astronaut, as well as dozens of prominent cybersecurity experts and innovators.
Two keynote stages
RSA Conference 2020 again has two keynote stages: West Stage features sponsor keynotes, panels and esteemed guest speakers, and South Stage brings highly coveted sessions from industry experts to a broader audience. Both stages open on Tuesday, February 25 with keynotes scheduled through Friday, February 28.
“The keynotes at RSA Conference 2020 set the foundation for this year’s theme—Human Element. Cybersecurity at its core remains intrinsically rooted to the human experience and every individual brings to it their own unique background and life experiences, yet can draw inspiration from others,” said Linda Gray Martin, Senior Director and General Manager, RSA Conference. “From leading thinkers in the industry to business powerhouses to astronauts, the world-class experts in our keynote line-up come from all walks of life and industries, and their unique perspectives will not only entertain the audience but inspire them to think differently and push boundaries in cybersecurity and beyond.”
Initial West Stage keynote speakers
- Mary Barra, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, General Motors Company
- The Cryptographers’ Panel: Whitfield Diffie, Cryptographer and Security Expert, Cryptomathic; Tal Rabin, Distinguished Researcher and the Manager of the Cryptographic Research Group, IBM Research; Ronald Rivest, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Adi Shamir, Borman Professor of Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute, Israel; and Zulfikar Ramzan, Chief Technology Officer, RSA (Moderator)
- Steve Grobman, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, McAfee
- Rohit Ghai, President, RSA
- Ann Johnson, Corporate Vice President, Cybersecurity Solutions Group, Microsoft
- Dr. Tom Leighton, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Akamai Technologies, Inc. and Andy Ellis, Chief Security Officer, Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Mary O’Brien, General Manager of IBM Security, IBM, and Wendi Whitmore, Vice President, X-Force Threat Intelligence, IBM
- Sanjay Poonen, Chief Operating Officer, Customer Operations, VMware
- Wendy Nather, Head of Advisory CISOs, Duo Security at Cisco
- The SANS Institute Panel: Heather Mahalik, Senior Instructor, SANS Institute and Director of Digital Intelligence, Cellebrite; Ed Skoudis, Instructor, SANS Institute; Johannes Ullrich, Ph.D., Dean of Research, SANS Technology Institute; and Alan Paller; Research Director and Founder, SANS Institute (Moderator)
- Kara Swisher, Co-founder and Editor-at-Large, Recode
- Dr. Peggy Whitson, Record-Breaking Astronaut
- Ken Xie, Founder, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Fortinet
Initial South Stage keynote speakers
- Dmitri Alperovitch, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, and George Kurtz, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CrowdStrike
- Jessica Barker, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Cygenta
- Tracy Celaya Brown, President, Go Consulting International, and Ira Winkler, President, Secure Mentem
- Tracy Edwards MBE, Round-the-World Sailor, Author and Social Activist
- How to Reduce Supply Chain Risk – Lessons from Efforts to Block Huawei Panel: Katie Arrington, Cyber Information Security Officer of Acquisitions, U.S. Dept of Defense / OUSD for Acquisitions; Donald (Andy) Purdy, Chief Security Officer, Huawei Technologies USA; Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist, Researcher & Lecturer, Harvard Kennedy School; Kathryn Waldron, Fellow, R Street Institute; and Craig Spiezle, Founder, Agelight Advisory & Research Group (Moderator).
- Genomics – A New Frontier Panel: Kathy Hibbs, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer, 23andMe; Dr. Patrick Courneya, Chief Medical Officer, Kaiser Permanente; Dr. Richard Migliori, Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealth Group; and Rajeev Chand, Partner and Head of Research, Wing Venture Capital (Moderator)
- Robert Lee, Chief Executive Officer, Dragos, Inc.
- Katie Moussouris, Chief Executive Officer, Luta Security, and Chris Wysopal, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer, Veracode
- Mark Russinovich, Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Azure
- Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist, Researcher & Lecturer, Harvard Kennedy School