(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 67 has been released today. It’s a free download, no registration required.
Table of contents
- Cooking up secure code: A foolproof recipe for open source
- Hardware security: Emerging attacks and protection mechanisms
- How can the C-suite support CISOs in improving cybersecurity?
- Review: Netsparker Enterprise web application scanner
- Mapping the motives of insider threats
- Three places for early warning of ransomware and breaches that aren’t the dark web
- The lifecycle of a eureka moment in cybersecurity
- Review: ThreadFix 3.0
- Which cybersecurity failures cost companies the most and which defenses have the highest ROI?
- Justifying your 2021 cybersecurity budget
- Keep remote workers and their devices secure with one click
- How to build up cybersecurity for medical devices
- State-backed hacking, cyber deterrence, and the need for international norms
- DaaS, BYOD, leasing and buying: Which is better for cybersecurity?
Get the latest issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine and subscribe for free.