(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 69 has been released today.
It’s a free download, no registration required.
Table of contents
- Why threat hunting is obsolete without context
- Review: Group-IB Threat Hunting Framework
- Navigating the waters of maritime cybersecurity
- Defending against Windows RDP attacks
- The evolution of the modern CISO
- Understanding the cloud shared responsibility model
- Why is patch management so difficult to master?
- Preventing security issues from destroying the promise of IoT
- Reformulating the cyber skills shortage
- Cybersecurity industry analysis: Another recurring vulnerability we must correct
- For CISOs and artificial intelligence to evolve, trust is a must
- Quantum computing is imminent, and enterprises need crypto agility now
- When the adversarial view of the attack surface is missing, digital transformation becomes riskier
Get the latest issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine and subscribe for free.