Velociraptor is a sophisticated digital forensics and incident response tool designed to improve your insight into endpoint activities.
- Velociraptor enables you to conduct precise and rapid collection of digital forensic data across multiple endpoints simultaneously.
- Persistently gather events from endpoints, including event logs, file changes, and process activities. Store these events centrally for an unlimited period, allowing for historical examination and analysis.
- Be proactive rather than reactive. You can use a collection of forensic artifacts to actively hunt for questionable activities and tailor the search to meet your unique threat detection requirements.
The tool is available for free on GitHub.
- 8 open-source OSINT tools you should try
- 12 open-source penetration testing tools you might not know about
- 20 cybersecurity projects on GitHub you should check out