Take your Microsoft SharePoint solutions to the cloud and gain scalability and high availability while helping to lower your operational costs.
Led by a SharePoint expert, you’ll learn hands-on how to customize and maintain SharePoint cloud solutions.
You also get practical advice for migrating business solutions either to Microsoft SharePoint Online or to a private cloud, using your own data center.
This is a guide for IT professionals, architects, and decision makers.
Extend the reach of your SharePoint solutions – in the cloud:
- Evaluate the ROI for using a public, private, or hybrid cloud solution
- Build public cloud solutions on either a shared or dedicated server
- Use Microsoft Office 365 for email, messaging, document authoring, and more
- Customize SharePoint Online using sandboxed solutions and SharePoint Designer
- Control identity management and authentication with Windows PowerShell
- Deploy SharePoint in a private cloud with Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center
- Improve private cloud automation, availability, and data isolation with multi-tenancy.